Notify
Tools

SCI Brissy show
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Anyone going for a sticky beak?

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BwanaBob
posted Hide Post
Yes, I will be there!

"White men with their ridiculous civilization lie far from me. No longer need I be a slave to money" (W.D.M Bell)
www.cybersafaris.com.au

Posts: 909 | Location: Blackheath, NSW, Australia | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Keep an eye out for me BB. I'll be the good look bloke with two good looking boys. Big Grin Wink

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
Couple of the boys that hunt with me will be there,taking the Laser Bullets up.

I have a work job on otherwise i should have been there.

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll be there with Hunt Australia booth...

CYA then!!

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BwanaBob
posted Hide Post
I'll be easy to find, I will be running the Trijicon booth.

"White men with their ridiculous civilization lie far from me. No longer need I be a slave to money" (W.D.M Bell)
www.cybersafaris.com.au

Posts: 909 | Location: Blackheath, NSW, Australia | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
I am getting things together and might get there yet,last one i got to was in Melb way back when cocky was an egg.

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
So how was the show??

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1870 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
A bit smaller than I thought it would be. It was running in competition with SEXPO (that was right next door)but I don't know it that had anything to do with it Big Grin. I went on sunday and the crowd wasn't that big. I got to meet BwanaBob and DaggaBoyBuff, always nice to meet AR members.

Got some info for joining ADA and had a good chat with those blokes. All in all I enjoyed it and I think the fabulos Baker boys did as well.

one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
Bakes join R.I.D.G.E in Queensland they put together a few club hunts.

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1870 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BwanaBob:
I'll be easy to find, I will be running the Trijicon booth.

Geez BwanaBob, I was there talking to you on Saturday about 1-4x24 30mm tube trijicon scope with a German No.4 illuminated dot. Didn't realize it was someone from here. By the way, can I suggest you really put some work in with your importers and retailers as I think they can do a bit better!!

Cheers,
Mark.

Posts: 557 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 13 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BwanaBob
posted Hide Post
Mark,

Sorry, I wish that we had realised the AR connection when we spoke - I finally managed to meet Bakes on sunday so it is great to be able to put a face to the name. And to chat with Matt Graham, although I meant to get back and chat further with him.

Yes, my boss and I are aware that some work is required with the importers and retailers, and I would be very grateful if you could elaborate further on your comment as it seems you have some specific information/experience which may help us in fixing the situation.

www.cybersafaris.com.au

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Bob

It was good to see you again. You can chat with me on the phone if you need to!! 02 6771 4734 or 02 6771 3529

Cheers
Matt

Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - TV

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
I was looking to catch up with you as well Matt but never saw you at the booth.

One booth I liked was the Courtney Boots booth....but oh the prices Eeker

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The problem I had BwanaBob was that when I went to QGE for a price no-one really wanted to push this product. First go they said they don't sell 'em then second go I was told that they didn't have a price for the model I was after "but would probably be 100 bucks dearer than the 1' tube model"

Cheers,
Mark.

Posts: 557 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 13 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Geez Bakes... I didn't leave my booth at all on Saturday and only three quick times on Sunday arvo when it got really quiet!!

Oh well- maybe next time!!

Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - TV

one of us
Picture of BwanaBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
First go they said they don't sell 'em then second go I was told that they didn't have a price for the model I was after "but would probably be 100 bucks dearer than the 1' tube model"

Mark,

Thankyou for those comments and, sadly, they mirror others we have received. However, rest assured that we are in the process of fixing these problems and Trijicon products should be far easier to obtain in the future.

www.cybersafaris.com.au

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Not good enough Matt. 100% attendence mate...100% attendence Wink Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah I know...excuses, excuses... I hang my head in shame!!

Actually I didnt even get a chance to look up the aisle on the wall side... dont even know what was in there except what I could see from my booth.

I did go round and see Duggaboy though..

Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - TV