Find
Notify
Tools

Swine flu...it effects everyone!
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CARLOSTHEJACKAL
posted Hide Post
That funny! Now, everytime my son is watching the Pooh cartoon I won't be able to stop chuckling.

NRA Life Member
DSC Life Member

Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
Ronald Reagan

Posts: 486 | Location: SE TEXAS | Registered: 26 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 91 | Location: Brisbane, Australia. | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
In California right now they could do the Charles Lamb thing !! { Dissertation on Roast Pig } Roll Eyes

One of Us
Picture of Bob from down under
posted Hide Post
SWINE FLU WARNING
Everyone should be aware that there is a possibility of another outbreak of Swine Flu during the next few months of flu season.

In order that you may be on the alert for indications that you or members of your family may have contracted the Swine Flu Virus, you should be aware of the symptoms associated with this disease.

Sore throat.

Slight headache.

Moderate to high temperature.

Nausea or upset stomach.

An uncontrollable urge to fuck in the mud.

Regards,
Bob.

Posts: 480 | Location: Australia | Registered: 15 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SWINE FLU SYMPTOMS:

- Look out for any unusual blemishes or rashers.

- Unusual behaviour: doing things you would normally find a complete boar.

- Bad temper: things start to easily rind you up.

- Overheating: Feeling that you are absolutely bacon hot.

- Chills: Feeling like you need to hog the duvet or curl up in front of a crackling fire.

- Developing a sty in either or both eyes.

- Urgent cravings: for a large glass of swine or stuffing yourself on apples.

If any of these symptoms show, then immediately call a hambulance, and go to the hogspital for treatment. Smokers please note it is a non-smoking facility, so you won't be able to have a snout. This could be a false alarm, in which case you can trotter off home, but if the symptoms return, you may need to go to your local farmacy for some oinkment.

Posts: 386 | Location: Displaced Yorkshireman | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote