New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody in Australia stock these
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bakes,

I would like one of these but I think there pricey.

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
$458.60 odd cents PC. Thats converted to AUS $. Lot of money alright

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That neally 1/2 a cz rifle

I think a mob called fortress make good cases, I am unsure if they have a website but there Aussie made and they make a 4 gun model. The tuff pack would be good as you could stuff some clothes in etc.

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Quote:

That neally 1/2 a cz rifle

HA I know!!

If my posting to Sale happens I'm thinking of a CZ for Sambar. 9.3x62 is the thought perhaps even converted to the 64.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bakes,

I have a 9.3 cz and it was a special order....there could be one left I am not sure they only bought 4 or 5 in one of which I bought. Took about 9 or 12 months to arrive !!

Why would you move from Darwin...sounds like madness mate, you are in the best spot for your pursuits !!

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Why would you move from Darwin

Just for a bit of a change mate. I want to feel the cold again (sounds strange I know) see green bush in winter instead of brown scrub and hunt SAMBAR

I'll come back up here once I do the things I need to do for my career.

one of us
posted Hide Post
You haven't done a Wayne Carey and have to leave town for a while?

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
No mate, what sort of woman would want to fool around with a short bald fat guy that smells of gun oil. Exceptin the wife of course

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Fear does that to a woman......

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Murray still remains king of the one-liner.

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Tuff Pack

Bakes and PC

I may be able to get one for you if I get a firm order.

The freight is a real KILLER but I am thinking of buying a minimum order and the freight drops by about 2/3rds each which works out quite reasonable.

Any Aussies interested? Drop me an email.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nitro,

I may be interested in one of those if you are going to get a big order.

Bakes -

The last time I was in Rebel Gunworks a couple of weeks ago they still had a CZ 9.3x62, new, for sale for $1050-00 I think it was. Its one of the 4 or 5 rifles that were ordered by Winchester when PC ordered his. It has the plastic follower and floor plate but they told me that Winchester is getting the metal parts and they will be included in the sale of the rifle.

The stock on that rifle has a nice piece of wood for a CZ, 2 crossbolts and its a usual hogsback cz stock which I actually find fits me better than the classic style American stock.

If you wanted a 9.3x64 you could buy a Voere from Ganite arms for about 1500-00. Its a reworked Mauser 98 done by Voere and they are really well finished off, but more money than the CZs

Posts: 789 | Location: Australia | Registered: 24 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
OK will put you on a list. I will buy about ten to get the freight costs down and those not pre-ordered would be on a first come basis. But it would be good if 4 or 5 would ear-marked from the beginning.

I have re-enquired to the USA on doing the deal and getting some over.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
So many guns not enough money!
I'll have to trim the gun safe to buy one first.

one of us
posted Hide Post
JOHN
What price would we be looking at for the tuff packs here in australia
daniel

Posts: 1478 | Location: AUSTRALIA | Registered: 07 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
M98

I will get in touch with anyone who is interested and with either an indicative or firm price when I get back from the NT in a couple of weeks.

I will see if I can give a better price for anyone who pre-orders from the first lot. They will also have one reserved for them that way and possibly not miss out if they sell well. The only way to get them here economically is the buy a minimum number.

So anyone interested, please email me your interest in the meantime - Tuffpak@NitroExpress.com .

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have e-mailed you Nitro and will make a decision if you can get a firm price in $AUS