New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kurts first hunting trip
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Some pics of my son Kurts first hunting trip. He didn't get to shot anything but he carried his own rifle and had a ball.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7980 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Easy to see the boy gets his looks from his mothers side of the family.... Big Grin

Looks like he was having fun , that rifle would have gotten heavy by the end of the day for sure .And even if he didnt do any shooting he was there for a successfull hunt .

If more parents taught there kids to hunt and enjoy the outdoors less kids would end up in jail un-necessarily .

Well done Bakes , keep up the good work!

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4458 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Easy to see the boy gets his looks from his mothers side of the family

roflmao have to agree with you there mate.

He had a ball! He found a pig skull I now have to clean, we saw feral horses, scrub bull and a golden tree snake Cool

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7980 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Avatar
posted Hide Post
quote:
If more parents taught there kids to hunt and enjoy the outdoors less kids would end up in jail un-necessarily.

Right on!
Spent my youth catching yabbies (koura) and shooting rabbits...and if I had my time again?....I wouldn't change a thing....
I feel sorry for todays kids. Computer games and Big Brother just don't cut it.

Nice Pigs by the way.......ya reckon there's enough holes in them? Big Grin

Posts: 408 | Location: The Valley, South Australia | Registered: 10 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Easy_Rollins
posted Hide Post
Great pics Bakes.You beter lay off the creambuns otherwise you'll end up as fat as me. Big Grin

Regards,Shaun.

Kids in the back seat cause accidents,accidents in the back seat cause kids.

Posts: 479 | Location: Brisbane,Australia. | Registered: 28 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Well done Kurt and Bakes.

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That smile is worth a 1000 words!There's plenty of time for the first kill but nothing beats the first hunt! thumb

Dave

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote