Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooting Pest PIGS from Helicopter
 Login/Join

posted
PLease note this is a pest control, not hunting, please do not judge us with hunter's ethics and preservation crap. It was a job, and we had it done. only watch it if you understand the point of feral pigs control.

you might have to verify your age or register with youtube inorder to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgL-xBEF2WI

thanks.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Impressive shooting!

-----------------------------------------
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. -Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Posts: 891 | Location: Tanzania | Registered: 07 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of greghud
posted Hide Post
top shooting, dont worrie about the dick heads that make stupid comments they will go piss and moan to there mates at maccas whilst eating a big mac and feel heaps better.
greg

Posts: 383 | Location: top end oz | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of RobinOLocksley
posted Hide Post
As said above,top grade shooting and almost all of them were cleanly bowled over with one shot.What rifle was it and what calibre?Thank you.

Best-
Locksley,R

"Early in the morning, at break of day, in all the freshness and dawn of one's strength, to read a book - I call that vicious!"- Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 785 | Location: Sherwood Forest | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Amazing shooting, unbelievable! Is that a Styer Scout and what caliber & how many cartridges does it hold?

Posts: 105 | Location: Philadelphia, PA | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good shooting! Cool

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RobinOLocksley:
As said above,top grade shooting and almost all of them were cleanly bowled over with one shot.What rifle was it and what calibre?Thank you.

Best-
Locksley,R

thanks guys. the rifle is a styer scout .308 , the front dust cover was removed, coz it was touching the barrel! I was quite shocked that could happen to a Styer, but other than that, I have been happy with it, few days ago I managed to grind the touching bit off, it is plastic so it wasn't hard, funny though a lot of shooters could not make out what rifle it was, without the dust cover to complete the distinctive shape of a scout! the mag holds 5 rounds and there is a spare mag in the stock which is handy when in a hurry,the ammo used were factory federal power shock 150 grain soft point, quite devastating on pigs.

One of Us
Picture of 404WJJeffery
posted Hide Post
That looks fun! Which area / island was it?

"Are you gonna pull them pistols,...or whistle Dixie??"

Josie Wales 1866

Posts: 1489 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great shooting!!

A gun is a tool. A moron is a moron. A moron with a hammer who busts something is still just a moron, it's not a hammer problem. Daniel77

Posts: 1275 | Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia | Registered: 02 May 2002Reply With Quote