THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOWN UNDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Australian and New Zealand Hunting    The very late appearance of the Vic Game Guide

Moderators: Bakes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The very late appearance of the Vic Game Guide
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted
Some bloke by the name of griffin got one of his photo`s on the front cover,hes obviously chuffed to some degree.

Oops sorry folks Mutt Graham questioned my sanity re using the third person terminology in the above line. I do apologise to those who think that i`m mad too hahaa,read on below.

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Well done Gryph, nice pic to. Wink

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
More to it to come Bakesy,tar mate. I wonder if the shit slinger on the other site will have as much to say here.

One of Us
Picture of MADNESS
posted Hide Post
nice one fella it was a great pic Cool

Posts: 159 | Location: NEW ZEALAND | Registered: 03 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Love your work Gryph!! clap
I was just wondering - is that a wild sambar or in a ranch?

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matt Graham:
Love your work Gryph!! clap
I was just wondering - is that a wild sambar or in a ranch?

Hmm far different reply here to your reply on the same subject on AHN for starters.

Secondly i consider your ranch question a joke as you definitely know that i dont participate in anything to do with fugn "ranch" or as it should be called pen hunting.

Anyone that needs to hunt i mean shoot or even photograph a sambar in a pen just aint got it.Pen shooting is for disabled people (kosher) or girls!

One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
This is the reference in my post above Mutt Graham,just shows us what a back stabbing lowy you are. And it is good to hear that you settled that little "refund" matter isnt it Mutt,the whole hunting world knows about your little game you pulled.

Here is your own post from the other forum.

Matt Graham
Global Moderator
Hunter

Re: 2008 Victorian Hunting Guide
« Reply #15 on: Yesterday at 06:46:00 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
Here's how a pro does it....
http://forums.nitroexpress.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Numbe...=0&page=0#Post100029
Is it a sign of mental illness when you talk about yourself in the 'third person'?

Sorry Rono - that was harsh mate, I know you make other great posts and we do appreciate it .... but sometimes you would reckon Gryph is using your login?

NOW back to your other reference Quote:
Yes it is a very fine photo. I wonder which ranch it was taken at?: End Quote:

If you want to keep on about it maybe some of the home truths on certain other matters may be raised as part of a public awareness campaign so keep twisting the knife into my back Mutt and as typical of the sniper you do it on a forum where i have no right of reply,weak as piss eh.Hmm i wonder if your overseas clients read the crap that you come out with and hey as all the boys said Graham Williams is the "go to man" for water buffalo in Australia! I do agree with them and must start posting that fact on the forums around the world especially the US ones.In fact i will post a link to his undoubted top of the tree outfit below.

And really Mutt the bottom line is ? Its my pic and its on the front cover...simple as that ace,say what you like where and when but thats one thing that you cannot take away from me.

You know i cant believe that i actually extended invitations to you to come and hunt sambar deer with me all those years ago when i resided in Qld,god how could i have thought enough of you to do that?
Oh yes it must of been one of my MAD moments or was it that sambar hunting is a little too tough for you Valley boy?

For the water buffalo hunters try this link.

http://www.gateway.net.au/~buffalo/main.htm

One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MADNESS:
nice one fella it was a great pic Cool

Thanks Arron, its good to hear from one of the real hunters.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I congratulated you on your photo and asked a simple question - and I get this insane tirade??

You love driving the knife into me every chance you get too - so don't make out you are such a saint...

Why do you insist on posting on topics you know nothing about? Last I heard you haven't even seen a water buffalo - so why post such drivel?

You question my business and suggest that you are going to discredit me? I am very confident in the great service we provide. We bring more international clients to Australia than any other outfitter and more than one third of those are repeat clients... each year. Why would you discredit me - you have no reason to?

Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - TV

One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
Your congratulations are to be taken with a grain of salt Saint Matt!

Well ace you painted yourself into the corner by questioning my sanity for one, (above post or did you forget that?) even in your last one you label my reply as "an insanne tirade" no sport there is no insanity in that at all just a well worded post that got you off your arse and into replying as the truth cuts dosent it?

you imply that a post Rono made on AHN was somehow to be construed as Queer and in relation to me also, well knowing what the connotations of the word queer means in Australia.

You cry about being discredited yet you discredit me at ever opportunity with your mate the swede on AHN.

You had your poke about"craving acknowledgment" on Nitro`s forum yet at every opportunity you get on every forum you can find yourself posting how your firm is doing and what sort of "hunts" you have,come on sport,craving acknowledgment?

The pen is mightier than the sword Matt and i reckon you either quit your silly back sniping especially on other forums where i have no reply rights or weigh up the weight of more ink to come.

I do feel that you dont post your churlish comments re myself on either Nitro`s or here on AR as you do so on AHN as on the above forums you wouldnt want to be seen as an immature "guide" now by possible international hunters that might just dismiss you,lets face it so far you havent put on a great display have you as an advertisment for your guiding business.

Dont rest on your self appointed laurels either as far as repeat business as the word is there is some disquiet in the ranks mate.

now re your comment about driving the knife in, well i suggested to you many many years ago that i dont bite UNLESS bitten.

The moral of the story is ....dont bite!

As a matter of fact though it is a little off topic i just got in from seeing a pair of sambar and being honked a few times,what a great start to the day.

Oops one more thing a different photo of a sambar taken by me won "best photo" in the CV branch of the ADA for 2007,how about some congrats for that one too if you are fair frign dinkum and we can call it square eh,over to you son.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gryphon

I do not post on here and other places, mentioning a few of the hunts that we do, to draw attention or kudos to myself. I take people hunting for a living and this is part of my job - educating people about what we do here in Australia, as not that many people (even Aussie hunters) know what we (collectively) have to offer.

Your friend Rono makes posts on AHN, (of which you have the distinction of being the only person ever to be banned from) obviously shit-stirring about you and expects to get away with it. Well you only have no right of reply there because you were banned - that is not my problem. Just move on.

If you don't ever want me to go near your posts again I will do so.... just say the word.

Matt

Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - TV

One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
You know my original reply was simply "the word"
But i have added to it!

So i am banned from another forum so fkn what!
Pointing it out here gets you nowhere at all.
It is irrelevant here.
Nitro was banned from THIS very forum...so what! that in itself dosent make him or myself bad apples to have been banned from what some would say are perhaps dictatorial forums especially the one run by your mate here in Australia.
You were a goose with your comments as follows

"Why do you insist on posting on topics you know nothing about? Last I heard you haven't even seen a water buffalo - so why post such drivel?"

Does the same apply to you re: sambar when you know nothing about them or haven't even seen one,well maybe in the valley or M R Station you know in one of the pens!
I will watch every post on every forum by you from now on so that when you comment on whether it be M/lion Cape Buffalo, African lion,Wapiti or whatever it is that dumb comment of yours (drivel?) will come back to haunt you.Or do you see yourself as GUIDE ALMIGHTY that is all knowing?

But in reality you know nothing of what i do or what i do know of and of course it all stems from my willingness to engage you over the pen hunts..oops sorry, ranch hunts that you provide in conjunction with your w b hunts up north,gee it started oh so long ago.

Now when you think about bagging me on other forums do it here instead eh,up front so i get right of reply.

As far as discrediting you? I dont need too.

You did all that by your very own self Matt!

For the water buffalo hunters try this link for the real deal.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I never comment on sambar hunting (although I have done a small amount in the wild and I have certainly 'seen' some) and if I make a post relating to a topic that I am not totally familiar with - I always qualify my comments.

If I write something on the Internet I only ever speak from direct experience - not hearsay, not what I read on the Internet. If I am not conversant in a topic then I defer to others who are more experienced in that area.

I am not a guide almighty - but I do have a lot of experience in a lot of different areas. like I said I sell and operate hunts all round Australia and the South Pacific and I do not guide all of the clients myself, that is not possible. I employ the very best guides in the best hunting areas, with the best conditions and chances of hunting success.

Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - TV

One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
Before you helped in getting me banned from AHN,oh yes hitler mentioned you pal,you entered into nearly every discussion on sambar and sambar hunting,i know and remember as i was involved in 2000 posts there,oh well its all a bit ho hum to me as i actually get off my arse and do it rather than yaffle about it anyway.

You might want to really think hard about biting in the future, as said previously i do bite back and i have a different signature in mind.Take the hint Matt and always remember that the pen is indeed mightier.

Finito!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nope you are wrong Gryphon - I never comment on sambar hunting, not on an open forum anyhow. The only thing I might have said was that a certain projectile was not suitable but I would have made that reference to all deer species - not just sambar. I have never made a comment on sambar hunting. As far as selling hunts for them I know that I employ them best guides for them and I have 100% confidence in placing my clients with them.

Just the same with the water buffalo - I have a LOT of experience with them but I employ a head-guide who has more experience than me because I know I cannot be there 100% of the time.

Did I play a part in you getting banned from AHN? Well of course I did .....I am a moderator!! Get over it....

Do please stop threatening me Gryphon - you threaten me in every post of this thread but it is very childish. There is nothing that you can do to harm me.

Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - TV

One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
Why dont you get over it goose,you pull your own head in and get over it yourself.MR. I Banned Gryphon ha ha.Remember you dont have to have a long neck to be a goose.

Just remember, you as a guide and what you post is under scrutiny of prospective customers,tout your travelling wagon all you like,people will make up their own minds as to your gig.

Now you like your mate Hitler are pulling alleged threats out of thin air again ,suit your self but just remember Matty i wont lay down for Guide Almighty as i said you are always touting your show you have mentioned a few times in your last posts.I dont doubt that you employ top people but others do also,most say even better.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am not boasting about you being banned... you mentioned it - I clarifyed it! I do not boast or self-congratulate.

Is there some reason that I cannot mention my hunts on here? Is it against your rules?

Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - TV

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
This is getting (has gotten) a bit personal. Enough. I don't know Gryph but I do know Matt Graham and think well of him. Some day I'll have the opportunity to hunt with him, a time I look forward to. beer

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
Hmmm you certainly do forget what you post sport,here read this to refresh your jaded brain.

Posted 25 March 2008 14:05 Hide Post
I am not boasting about you being banned. you mentioned it - I clarifyed it! I do not boast or self-congratulate.
quote:
Originally posted by Matt Graham:
Gryphon

(of which you have the distinction of being the only person ever to be banned from)

Matt

Come on you can do better as it seems you mentioned it ace and as far as you are concerned ace there aint no rules,in fact you wrote some of your own previously ah well so far i have been reasonable,not personal but reasonable.
Just one more thing if you construe from my posts any sort of threat ( joke) you must be a real soft sort of blouse.

Hmm self-congratulate? You havent stopped going on about how fantastic your outfit is mate the best of the best eh!

And if i actually happened to, it is due to being chuffed with the Front Cover.You know there is a certain amount of joy in my camp from having one of my photos on the above cover...woo hoo not to mention the cheque that go`s with it.

Winners are grinners.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I only post on here because I love hunting and love hosting overseas visitors (yes... even the disabled and girls - as you so nicely put it above) - my business facilitates that and that is my full-time job. You seem to have a problem with that??

I am not selfish. I seek to promote the Australian hunting industry as a whole, including all of the other professional outfitters. I have written articles in Australian magazines that listed other outfitters beside myself and some of them unexpectedly called me to thank me for that. I do not expect any kudos, congratulations or thanks.

As I have said before - I think you need to get professional help for your problems. I am not saying that to rile you - I am saying it because I really do think you need help.

There are plenty of threats above for everyone to see... but it is easy to threaten someone through the comfort of the Internet. I have never threatened you and I havent called you any names like "goose" and "blouse" and "guide almighty" and whatever else you have called me above in your venom...

How can I defend myself against you? You will twist things however you see fit. The only reason I posted about my hunts in this thread was that you were threatening to slander me!! why should I not defend myself??

I am done here... No doubt you will want the final word.

I sincerely apologise to AR members who have endured this thread. I should not have posted in Gryphon's thread.

Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - TV

One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
MY WORDS IN HIGHER CASE.EXCEPT FOR THE SIG.

quote:
As I have said before - I think you need to get professional help for your problems. I am not saying that to rile you - I am saying it because I really do think you need help.

WHAT SUDDENLY YOU NOT ONLY HAVE A SELF APPOINTED DEGREE IN HUNTING BUT IT SEEMS YOU HAVE ONE IN PSYCHOLOGY TOO..GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE SPORT,MY MY DONT YOU HAVE YOURSELF ON A PEDESTAL.

There are plenty of threats above for everyone to see... but it is easy to threaten someone through the comfort of the Internet. I have never threatened you...

THREATS? RING A COPPER THEN BLOUSE!AND DITTO RE YOUR WORDS ACE.PUT UP OR SHUT UP EH!

The only reason I posted about my hunts in this thread was that you were threatening to slander me!!

OH WAS THERE SOMETHING TO SLANDER HIS HOLINESS, GUIDE ALMIGHTY? GIVE US A HINT IF YOU THINK THERE IS SOMETHING PULLEEEESE!

How can I defend myself against you?

I READ THAT AS A PLAINTIVE CRY FOR HELP,ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU ARE ALRIGHT?I HAVE GENUINE CONCERN FOR YOU.I HAVE FRIENDS IN THE MEDICAL WORLD,PM ME AND ASK.

I DONT AND WONT GIVE UP ANSWERING YOUR SUPERCILIOUS COMMENTS MATTY.
AS FAR AS APOLOGISING TO AR MEMBERS DONT THINK THAT THOSE TRITE WORDS WILL PAINT YOU AS THE SAINT THAT YOU CERTAINLY ARE NOT.
BELIEVE ME I HAVE THE STAMINA OF A HOUND IN MATTERS AS THESE.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

If you two have a problem, may I suggest you take it off line and sort it out between yourselves?

Having a go at each other on a public forum is not doing either of you any favours.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66996 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Hmmm quite a few post from this morning when I looked. I didn't really want to get involved with locked threads or PM's to either of you two gents but come on guys, chill out a bit. I thought I would step in if it got nasty and I think it has gotten to that stage, so before it gets any worse....... (Even the boss has been keeping an eye on things) and as Saeed says fella's, take it outside.

If there is bad blood between the two of you thats fine, no-one has to like everyone they come across, but lets keep it relativly clean here Wink

Lets get back to the pic, Gryph its a nice pic, well done. thumb

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
The Cover photo! Hey, that's pretty cool!

Congratulations, gryphon1! thumb

Posts: 11017 | Registered: 14 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
To you fella`s that appreciate how hard it is to get any photographs of free and wild Sambar deer of either sex or age a hearty thank you for your posts.

All of the other rubbish in the thread could have been avoided of course as it was originated elsewhere,however i enjoyed the banter,rather amusing i say!

Nick i reckon the excerpts of hunting stories you post are excellent,keep it up.Griff