New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trophy rooms
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Anyone want to share some pictures of there trophy rooms? There must be some good mounts out there.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
Great idea Bakes thumb

Here is my favorite trophy mount and scores in top 10 SCI clap

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1870 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of duggaboybuff
posted Hide Post
I posted in the trophy room section early last year!

https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1821043/m/137103695

Posts: 411 | Location: australia | Registered: 12 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK, I hope this happens as it should. You know, first time downloading pics and all.
This space is for the real moose mount.

This is my moose mount until the real thing gets home.

Cheers,
Mark.

Posts: 557 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 13 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I did it, I did it!!!!! Big Grin dancing

Posts: 557 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 13 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of duggaboybuff
posted Hide Post
Looks great now Mark!

Will look even better when the big fella arrives!

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Very nice Mark. I like the wine barrel bar as well thumb

TP....hate to tell you this mate...christ you've got an ugly cat sofa

Aww com'on Dugga, its not the same if just post a link Wink

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Outdoor Writer
posted Hide Post
In case you didn't see these when I posted them in the trophy room section, this the last of my mounts from my NZ hunt. You can view others in my newest room here and my older trophy room here. -TONY

Tony Mandile - Author "How To Hunt Coues Deer"

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Come on, anyone else? Aussie's? Kiwi's?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Don't have a Trophy room but do have a very understanding wife.

Cheers.

GG

Posts: 500 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Registered: 07 August 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Very nice GG. I had heard about your house. Bec jokingly called it the house of death Big Grin

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks mate. Where is Bec these days anyway?

GG

Posts: 500 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Registered: 07 August 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
She went for her commision and is now an Air Traffic Controller here in Darwin. Now I have to bloody salute her Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of 404WJJeffery
posted Hide Post
GG375

Nice trophies- I really like your bushpig!

"Are you gonna pull them pistols,...or whistle Dixie??"

Josie Wales 1866

Posts: 1489 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks 404. The bush pig is actually just a common old Ozzie wild boar - albeit a pretty good one. No - I'm afraid my real bush pig was unmountable - something to do with the salt they used on the cape half tanning it so that it was impossible to wett back for mounting - a real bummer as he was a beauty.

Cheers.

GG

one of us
Picture of Outdoor Writer
posted Hide Post
GG,

Neat setup!

Your place looks like mine did up until 10 years ago. I had heads hanging throughout the house except in the bathrooms and master bedroom.

Then I ran out of space, so I turned my a little-used, once 20'X 14' indoor spa room into a trophy room. It's crammed full.

In 2006, I then added a 35'X14' room to my existing family room to house nothing but my African, NZ and other non-U.S. critters. I still have a bit of room in this one, but it's ain't much.

Both can be seen in the links I posted in an early reply in this thread. -TONY

Tony Mandile - Author "How To Hunt Coues Deer"

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Some very nice rooms here. How about some Kiwi trophy rooms? Com-on fellas show us more popcorn

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by duggaboybuff:
I posted in the trophy room section early last year!

https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1821043/m/137103695

Wow! tres belle

"Sometimes nothing can be a pretty cool hand."

470 Heym; 9.3x74r Chapuis, Heym 450/400 on it's way

Posts: 653 | Location: austin, texas | Registered: 23 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If only the women would let me get away with anything remotely as bad arse as these trophy rooms. I guess that's what my "office" is for. Too bad it's no bigger than a large closet.

"Sometimes nothing can be a pretty cool hand."

470 Heym; 9.3x74r Chapuis, Heym 450/400 on it's way

Posts: 653 | Location: austin, texas | Registered: 23 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post

C

hristmas time and my spouse went nuts....

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gidday Guys,

Sorry it has taken so long to get the photo of the trophy room up but I had to replace a stolen camera before I could get a picture for you.

Bakes here is a Kiwi trophy room for you.

While the antlers aren't visible I can assure you that they were horny creatures!!!

Happy Hunting

Hamish

Posts: 588 | Location: christchurch NZ | Registered: 11 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Hamish> You are the best. I have never seen a better trophy room and great sense of humor. By the way my wife says no i can't go trophy hunting Hamish style. Good thing i would probably do myself an injury while hunting Hamish trophies.Regards Dan

Posts: 201 | Location: Mackenzie BC | Registered: 15 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great Moose Dugaboy where did you get him? Regards Dan

Posts: 201 | Location: Mackenzie BC | Registered: 15 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of duggaboybuff
posted Hide Post
Posted 31.March.2008 10:59 AM Hide Post
Great Moose Dugaboy where did you get him? Regards Dan

Dan, close to your neck of the woods, Northern BC, in the Katcheka valley - 100 mile south of Watsons lake.