Notify
Tools

Need your advice guys.
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
I need your advice . . .

I have suspected for some time now that the Mrs. has been cheating. The usual
signs, Phone rings, if I answer the caller hangs up, going out with the girls a lot.
I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall
asleep.

Anyway last night, about midnight, I hid in the shed behind the boat. When she came
home she got out of someone's car buttoning her shirt, then she took her panties
out of her purse and slipped them on... It was at that moment, crouched behind the
boat, I noticed a "hairline crack" in the outboard mounting bracket... Is that
something I can weld myself or do I need to replace it?
Just askin', mind you!

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7990 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
the crack can be welded shut Eeker shocker moon

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
The problem with this sort of thing is it really depends on what kind of metal it is.

If it's aluminum (Al-LUME-eh-NUM) then no it's shot. Aluminum is not molecularly strong enough to repair if it has been cracked. If it is steel it can be welded.

As for the first issue, infrared game camera might give you what you need.

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
maybe its time to change the boat for one with an in-board motor?

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4462 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just keep useing it till its rooted, then tip it overboard and get a younger model.

Posts: 4314 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Yes of course why drive a 65 when there are so many 1980 to 1990 models out there.

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
alternatively - you may be able to trade the old one in for two half the age but with a little more adventure involved?

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4462 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try a Brazilian, that gets rid of the "hairline" part Wink

DRSS

Posts: 1915 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When my wife turned 40, I had the bright ideal to trade her in on two twenty year olds. I soon found out that I wasn't wired for 220. Are you sure she was putting on her panties? Could it have been a hair net?

Don't ask me what happened, when I left Viet Nam, we were winning.

Posts: 444 | Location: Rockport, Texas | Registered: 19 August 2007Reply With Quote