Find
Notify
Tools

Stoney Creek Bumbags??
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of nightwalker uk
posted
I have had a stoney creek bumbag for about 7 years and have found it fantastic!

Now yesterday some rotten F####r nicked my land rover, if thats not bad enough all my hunting kit was in it!

I have looked on the stoney creek website but cannot find the old bumbag (it had straps underneath the bag for carrying a rolled up jacket), have they changed the design? anybody know if the old model is still available?

What are your suggestions on the best one available as the insurance will have to cough up now!

Badlands bags any good?

Cheers NW

Posts: 418 | Location: Derbyshire, England | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can still get the old ones here in OZ (I imagine you can in NZ as well).
Drop me a line if you cannot find one.

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
go to www.stoneycreek.net.nz and ask them direct.
Martin the company owner is a great guy and very helpful.

Posts: 1374 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Much as I despise them for their anti-gun stances of late, there is one on Ebay cheap at the moment.

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nightwalker uk
posted Hide Post
Tried the new design stoney creek bumbag and didn't like it!

Anybody by chance got the old design one they fancy selling???

Posts: 418 | Location: Derbyshire, England | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kiwiwildcat
posted Hide Post
I've got the Stoney Creek 2 N 1 bumbag (folds out into a day pack) that i've had for over 1 year and find it fantastic. Has the straps on the bottom as you describe.

I was in a gunshop the other day and saw them for sale and is still very much a current model.

Hope this helps,

Michael.

She was only the Fish Mongers daughter. But she lay on the slab and said 'fillet'

Posts: 511 | Location: Auckland, New Zealand. | Registered: 22 February 2006Reply With Quote