New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Taipan Bullets
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
PC I asked about a 9.3mm bullet say around the 250-270gr range wouldn't that make a great grassy load!! maybe if some more people were to ask who knows

Posts: 249 | Location: Australia | Registered: 13 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Heritage Arms
posted Hide Post
I too was thinking on the lines of a 9,3 bullet too.

Aleko

Posts: 1573 | Location: USA, most of the time  | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SMLE,

I have also asked for a 9.3 bullet !! he said not in the near future, he sounded more confident about the 500 gr .458 bullet.

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Malcolm is flooded now with work BTW

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ditto on the 480 - 500gr .458 calibre projectiles. With Bertram now in the projectile market, Malcolm will miss the boat. If someone would produce a soft bullet for around $35 per 50, I think he'd be flooded with sales from nuts like myself.
Con

Posts: 2198 | Location: Australia | Registered: 24 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Heritage, have used the 250gr in 375H&H, found them to be very fragile, with tennis ball size expansion on exiting. Animal was a sambar deer, large doe, broadside 60yds. Have taken a few ferals with this combo, much the same result.

cheers 338w

Posts: 57 | Location: vic, Aust | Registered: 19 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Heritage Arms
posted Hide Post
I have recieved an email from Malcolm Bone. I think we are going to import some into the US to test them. For what I have in mind these could be perfect.

Thanks, Aleko

Posts: 1573 | Location: USA, most of the time  | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote