THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOWN UNDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Australian and New Zealand Hunting    Re: Yes , Folks - Its Steve the Wank Irwin Again

Moderators: Bakes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Yes , Folks - Its Steve the Wank Irwin Again
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of chapster1
posted
Hello/Gday steve the wank irwin well we have allway`s whatched his program with interest, BUT on the 26th june 04 we whatched this idiot with his wife and daughter, nearly stand on a death adder, quote steve to bindi its ok ive got it, holding it inches away from his daughter face,
thats the last time we will whatch his program, if we did some thing like that over here they would take away our kids, and there`s me trying to proswade my wife and kids to move to aus, when there a wanker like steve irwin running loose, IM NOT SAYING YOU ALL LIKE HIM.

Posts: 165 | Location: North Yorkshire yippeeeee | Registered: 08 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BwanaBob
posted Hide Post
Nitro,

Yes, you are absolutely correct that the bureacrats are even bigger wankers than our mate Steve, and they seem to throw their powers around simply because they can. I tend to think of them as the 'Fun Gestapo' who seem to be hell-bent on shutting down anything that is fun and which they are not interested in - it doesn't matter whether it is shooting, 4WDs, fishing, motorbikes, bushwalking, .....whatever.

While I am a huge critic of Steve if I had to choose sides I would back him against the bureacracy anyday.

Posts: 909 | Location: Blackheath, NSW, Australia | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote