Notify
Tools

Jesus some bad news for one of my troops
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
His uncle was taken by a Croc Frowner

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7972 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
A sad tale and truth be known that fella really shouldn't have done what he did to be taken.

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Apparently he was trying to scare off a goanna and slipped down the bank into the water. Croc grabbed him straight away.

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7972 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Stupid croc!

He should have taken Dan Andrews!

People would be celebrating! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
No one can find Chairman Dan mate. He's to busy nipping over to China every second week.

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear. Frowner

~Ann

Posts: 19149 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:
No one can find Chairman Dan mate. He's to busy nipping over to China every second week.

我们来了
Wǒmen láile

It means HERE WE COME in Chinese!

You lot are becoming as bad as the bloody Yanks, politically! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
I hear from insiders that Chairman Dan is actually one of those usually on the side of the hunters in the internal deliberations on duck shooting etc. That we don't always get a fair deal is mostly to do with the 'unrepresentative swill' who control the upper house - in order to pass any legislation at all, they demand their pound of vegie burgers.

Posts: 4952 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
"they demand their pound of vegie burgers."

Which should be used to fill a giant salami skin then pushed up their arse with a donkeys cock.

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002