New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some pics
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
From the hunt with Gary and the .303. The canoe's were used to go across and up the creek. Lots of water still about.

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Bakes, that actually looks like a wild pig, no spots!

Posts: 19159 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Thats cause we rolled it in the mud Ann

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Ah, I figured there must have been some scam!

Nice bit of pork! Where are the cute little doggies?

Posts: 19159 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marrakai
posted Hide Post
Ann:
Quote:

that actually looks like a wild pig, no spots!

Does that mean this isn't a wild one??
No wonder it just stood there waiting for me to toss it a corn-cob!

Posts: 243 | Location: Darwin, Australia | Registered: 12 April 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Those cute little doggies were off doing battle with another pig as we were taking these pictures. One of them, a solid sow, gave Ace (the black and white dog in the canoe) a real touch up.

Whats planed this year Marrakai, anything special? I'm going to crab claw next month with the family and may even get up to Darwin for some fishing some time as well.