New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well that's it.
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
The last of the Fabulous Baker Boys has moved out. We are now empty nesters. To console myself I got Foxtel put on. dancing

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
the upside is there will always be food in the refrigerator and there wont be a "thing" sitting in your chair......

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Got that right Muzza. House is clean, we're already saving money on power, gas, food and as I'm on tank water....bloody water!

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just don't let all that elbow room go to waste.
Fill it with game mounts and some fishies too.

One thing it does is make us old!
My youngest will be 50 in Dec.
Hell, I never expected to last this long.

Good luck mate,

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5944 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
The wife has already claimed his room as her new office rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:
The wife has already claimed his room as her new office rotflmo

Probably won't be too long and there will be the pitter patter of little feet again, I'm sure you'll make a super grand-dad one day. My oldest 19 and youngest 9 months and several in between so on occasion back to nappy changes and bathtimes again.

Posts: 3858 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
No don't want grand kids at the moment Eeker

That's a fair spread in ages mate. At least you have some built in baby sitters Wink

One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:
No don't want grand kids at the moment Eeker

That's a fair spread in ages mate. At least you have some built in baby sitters Wink

They're the grandkids ages, kids all gone but come back home visiting often enough, especially school holiday time to off load grandkids.

I'm off up to Auckland Tuesday week to look after our 8 year old grandson for 10 days while his parents are away in the States. It's great that two of my sons hunt, and I get to hunt with them quite often, our annual duckshooting open weekends and tahr hunts are great for us all and their mates. At least one grandson hunts, turning 7 years old next month, and his 5 year old sister enjoys the outdoors too.

Of course grandad supplies the rifles and reloads the ammo Big Grin

Posts: 3858 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote