New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help finding DVD
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am trying to find a copy of a DVD, or maybe it is a computer game like training aid, for long range shooting.

I saw it posted / or the link to it on Accurate Reloading. The image I have in my mind had a mil dot reticle, and like those golf games, you selected clubs (rifle cartridges), estimated the range and wind speed etc and shot.

Another thing I remeber, it had the staement taht it was not for sale ouside the US of A because of it's usefulness for marksmanship training etc. I am unsure if this was a bit of over the top marketing or not.

The program / DVD I am thinking of is not the American Gun makers long range shooting DVD with Mr Holland. I do not think, but am unsure, it is the Mr Tubbs Shoot beyond imagination series either. But I may be wrong.

I have tried searching on AR but not turned up the link (pre Eve).

Doe anyone have a suggestion which title / program / DVD I am thinking of?

Thanks for your help.

Posts: 1289 | Location: England | Registered: 07 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sam
posted Hide Post
Try www.shooterready.com

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Norfolk, Va | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sam,

Thank you. That is the one I am looking for.

Now, all I have to do is find a supplier in N. America willing to ship it to the UK.

It appears the CD / DVD is still on the 'restricted list' as far as overseas orders are concerned. On the list of retailers, I cannot find a 'shop' that will post it outside the US & Canada. The odd thing, is I was able to buy easily both the "Ultimate Sniper" books by Major Plaster.

I think the Tubbs target shooting DVDs are easier to obtain and now there are the Blaser rifles DVDs. But they are in German.

Posts: 1289 | Location: England | Registered: 07 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
robthorn, I just returned from the UK, my sister lives there. I will purchase the DVD for you if you wish. Make sure that you have a DVD player that will play "American" DVDs. Contact me via PM. Do you live in London?
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote