THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BENCHREST AND TARGET SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Benchrest & Target Shooting    Pine Valley Benchrest match schedule 2011

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pine Valley Benchrest match schedule 2011
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Pine Valley Benchrest Shooters Association match schedule, 2011
These matches will be held at our range in Huntsville, Tx

East Texas Championship
400 yd. clay pigeon match
Second leg of our Shooter of the Year series
May 20 and 21, 2011

NBRSA 600 yd. Texas Championship
June 18-19, 2011

Possible match for September
Texas vs. Austrailia Fly Shoot
500 meter group and score match shooting the Canberra Fly target
Show the Aussie's who the real shooters are!!!!!

Contact me for more info
Mike Cockcroft
mcockcroft@sbcglobal.net
www.texasbenchrest.com

Posts: 66 | Location: Huntsville, Texas | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike is a great guy and has a real nice range.
Butch

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Back up

Posts: 66 | Location: Huntsville, Texas | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sam
posted Hide Post
Can't make it to Texas but do you have a link for a target? The only one I've found doesn't display. I'm just getting into scoped rifles after several years of Service Rifle.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Norfolk, Va | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sam
target picture there.

One of Us
Picture of Sam
posted Hide Post
I feel a little stupid, I assumed printed flies, 2 or 3 on a sheet of paper.. The little clay looks like a challenge and a half.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Norfolk, Va | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fly target

One of Us
Picture of Sam
posted Hide Post
Okay, I feel a little better. That's a mighty small target. I could shoot a 10 at 600 yards that's a miss there. Service Rifle, open sights, x ring is 6 inches and 10 is 12 inches. I'd like to try that sometime.

By the way, nice range in the pictures.