THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BENCHREST AND TARGET SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Benchrest & Target Shooting    .22 Dasher: Powder/bullet combo recommendation please..

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.22 Dasher: Powder/bullet combo recommendation please..
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Gentlemen:

I am having a .22 Dasher built. The barrel is 28" long Krieger, heavy varmint contour, fluted. The intended use of this rifle is long-range rock chuck shooting and maybe the occassional coyote. I'd like to be able to make hits at 700-800 yards. I don't want to screw around with lots of reloading to test bullet and powder combinations, so, can anyone suggest a good long range powder/bullet combination, given the above stated goals?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jordan

Posts: 3478 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Cheechako:

The barrel is 28" long, heavy varming, 8 twist.

Any expertise you can provide regarding powder and bullets is appreciated.

Jordan

Posts: 3478 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote