Find
Notify
Tools

How does this sound?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Mississippian
posted
$1508 including tax from Jackson,MS-Atlanta-Johannasburg and back,for Nov 08 on Delta. Is this market price, high or a good deal? Appox. how long will the flight be from Atlanta-RSA?

Double Rifle Shooters Society

Posts: 1094 | Location: Yazoo City, Mississippi | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TrapperP
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mississippian:
$1508 including tax from Jackson,MS-Atlanta-Johannasburg and back,for Nov 08 on Delta. Appox. how long will the flight be from Atlanta-RSA?

Flt 34/08Nov ATL (dp:1545) - DKR (ar:0500)
[8H55M & 4,346 MI] Movie, Dinner, Dinner

Flr 34/08 [Cont.] DKR (dp:0630) - JNB (ar:1700) [8H35M 4,168 MI] Movie, B'fast, B'fast

Currently, schedule shows a B767-4 A/C.

Anything else you need to know?

Lord, give me patience 'cuz if you give me strength I'll need bail money!!
'TrapperP'

Posts: 3742 | Location: Moving on - Again! | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mississippian
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sure, will there be any attractive female flight attendants to look at? Big Grin

Double Rifle Shooters Society

Posts: 1094 | Location: Yazoo City, Mississippi | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not likely. That's a pretty senior bid, so you'll likely get the grandmothers. Sounds like a good price, BTW.

Posts: 11729 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TrapperP
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mississippian:
quote:

Sure, will there be any attractive female flight attendants to look at? Big Grin

I don't think so - somewhere in the not too distant past the criteria changed - went from hiring based on knowledge and looks to hiring by the pound! [JOKE _ JOKE _ JOKE]

Lord, give me patience 'cuz if you give me strength I'll need bail money!!
'TrapperP'

Posts: 3742 | Location: Moving on - Again! | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote