THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AVIATION FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Aviation    I went to Oshkosh this year. Anyone else?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I went to Oshkosh this year. Anyone else?
 Login/Join

Picture of jeffeosso
posted
I sat in a
Beech bonanza
Baron 58
Sling 4
Fly panther
Team Tango foxtrot 4
Zenith 650
Sonex
Rv10
Rv14
Bd4c
Bd6
Velocity twin (just nice)
Rhino
Bear cats (surprisingly narrow)
And lots more

The Bd4c is huge as compared to other Bds. But the rear seats are tiny and the seat to roof is short

If you are over 6 foot then ignore the bd6

The foxtrot is surprisingly small

I could live with and likely might make a sling 4 or 750

but my heart is now set on the RV10

frankly I could have 4 of me filling the cabin and still go 500 miles

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38487 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My grandson and his father went this year. haven't talked to him yet as he is busy with band at school.

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I had been able to go I would have gravitated to the Sherpa Turbine and stuck to it like a superglue coated rare earth magnet to another identical magnet

If I provoke you into thinking then I've done my good deed for the day!
Those who manage to provoke themselves into other activities have only themselves to blame.

*We Band of 45-70er's*

35 year Life Member of the NRA

NRA Life Member since 1984

Posts: 4601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I went this year, I live in Oshkosh! Actually its the first time I have gone in a while. My Dad was lucky enough to get chosen for the Vietnam vets honor flight to DC. Keep me in mind for next year as I could probably house an AR member or two.

Peter

Posts: 120 | Location: Oshkosh, WI | Registered: 21 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of twoseventy
posted Hide Post
WI Hunter, I have never gone but it is on my bucket list. May I contact you next year and see if you still have your offer open?

Tom

...I say that hunters go into Paradise when they die, and live in this world more joyfully than any other men.
-Edward, duke of York

". . . when a man has shot an elephant his life is full." ~John Alfred Jordan

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

Cogito ergo venor- KPete

“It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages.”
― Adam Smith - “Wealth of Nations”

Posts: 985 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sure thing Tom.

Peter

Posts: 120 | Location: Oshkosh, WI | Registered: 21 December 2009Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
My rv10 will be powered by a 7L ford with a 1:1 ratio prsu hope to order parts in 4q

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38487 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote