THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AVIATION FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Aviation    wing snaps off during gender revel party
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

wing snaps off during gender revel party
 Login/Join

Picture of jeffeosso
posted
Video link: https://www.foxnews.com/video/6336579351112

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38460 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Looked like he was doing a high G pullout and suffered a structural failure. Those old planes have been flown to death. That should have been workaday stuff. Hard to know if pilot exceeded G limits or something just broke. Due to the harsh nature of crop duster payloads, rust and corrosion are ever present problems.

Posts: 3672 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
The pathetic thing about this gender-reveal party idiocy is that the fetus might not come to full term, might have horrible complications and might even turn out to be non-binary.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16365 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Old crop-duster {AgCat?)flying in Mexico. Looks like the left wing spar snapped -corrosion much?

I'm a pilot. I'd never fly a Mexican-licensed ag aircraft without a full IRAN inspection.

Posts: 382 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: 21 January 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
The pathetic thing about this gender-reveal party idiocy is that the fetus might not come to full term, might have horrible complications and might even turn out to be non-binary.

Like you Bill, I have never understood this silly stupidity of it.

More commercializing of everything in our modern times!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66927 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The accident report I read stated it was a Piper Pawnee. 50+ years old. I'm sure the pilot cleaned the pesticide out of the tank real good before spraying the crowd with the pink water. Roll Eyes

quote:
Originally posted by poprivit:
Old crop-duster {AgCat?)flying in Mexico. Looks like the left wing spar snapped -corrosion much?

I'm a pilot. I'd never fly a Mexican-licensed ag aircraft without a full IRAN inspection.

Posts: 3672 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote