THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AVIATION FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Aviation    Guess who was at Key West NAS this weekend ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guess who was at Key West NAS this weekend ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
So nice to go to an airshow where the crowd is in the few 1000s rather than the 100s of 1000s.

Great show and probably the last for a while to escape the "sequester" BS.

One of Us
Picture of Mississippian
posted Hide Post
Our annual show in Jackson was cancelled due to budget cuts. The Blue angels were scheduled to be there! CRYBABY

Double Rifle Shooters Society

Posts: 1094 | Location: Yazoo City, Mississippi | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted Hide Post
I was taking my cubscout pack to the Barksdale AFB airshow. They cancelled it due to sequestration BS too.

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lots of people voted for Obama, and are now reaping what they sowed. "Stupid is as stupid does".

2014 will tell if we have reached the tipping point where the USA I grew up is all done.

Then again, those who study history, know we are closer to 1861 than we have been since then.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cancelling airshows is just an Obama stunt.
They have to pay the pilots anyway, they have to train the pilots anyway. All it costs is a little jetfuel, probably a lot less than one Obama vacation.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote