THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Very early Ruger 77 in 9,3x62 SOLD
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have an as new rare Ruger African Hawkeye Mark 2 mod 77 in 9,3X62 with box with rings shot less than a box to check function..99.9% new, nice wood has iron sights, recoil pad, nice trigger, flag safety. It has everthing the Lipskys Afrian model has except the black fore end tip plus it has a better recoil pad, I had the same gun in a 375 Ruger , They are nice .All original and longtime discontinued in this model.. pictures to interested buyer.

$1895. plus shipping and Ins.

Ser,# 711-39945
Model# 37113
Shows shipped from Ruger on year 2011

SOLD

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ray,
Your gun is a true Ruger Hawkeye “African” model. Ruger advertised it as such. It’s just not the Lipsey’s special run African model, with the 24” “A” weight barrel and black fore end tip. I saw your gun on guns International. It’s super nice! Good luck!

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

Posts: 3285 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Matt What is the A type barrel difference?

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Atkinson:
Thanks Matt What is the A type barrel difference?

Surefire7 measured the muzzle diameters of both versions of Ruger Hawkeye 9.3x62 Africans in an old post on the Campfire. He measured 0.567” for Lipsey’s 24” “A” contour, and 0.672” for the heavier early version, which I believe is the same contour found on the Africans in 375 Ruger.

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

Posts: 3285 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post