THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    SOLD: Kimber Ultra CDP Compact 45 ACP handgun with significant extras
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD: Kimber Ultra CDP Compact 45 ACP handgun with significant extras
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
SOLD-thank you, Don,

Greetings AR Members,

Up for sale is a near-pristine Kimber Ultra CDP compact 45 ACP with extras

Here are the specifications:

Kimber Ultra CDP
This gun comes out of the Kimber Custom shop and has a host of features. A very detailed summary of the specifications can be seen at this link on the Kimber website:
Kimber Ultra CDP Specifications

• 45 ACP, 3” barrel
  • Satin silver slide, black frame
  • Checkered front and backstraps
  • I measured the trigger pull at 4 pounds 4 ounces average
  • I estimate that there have been no more than about 500 rounds through the gun, and never had a malfunction with any ammo that I have used
  • Weight is 25 ounces making it easy to carry

I am also including the following extras:

• I replaced the original Kimber night sights with a set of Tritium sights from TruGlo. They have a big dot in front and two green dots at the rear. I will include the original factory sights
    Detailed spec here: TruGlo TRITIUM X

• Crimson Trace Laser Master Series Grips, model LG902G, a Green laser. These are front grip activated. This is CT's top line laser grip. They are a rubber and rosewood combination and sell for $429 on Midway, Specifications can be seen here on the CT website
    Green Master Series™ Lasergrips

• The gun comes with one 7-round factory stainless magazine
  • I am including one blued off market 7 round magazine
  • I am also including 4 Chip McCormick stainless 7-round magazines (retail $96)

I am asking $1350 (current retail would be $1644) including shipping from my FFL to yours via expedited handgun shipping. I prefer a USPS Money order, but I will take a personal check held for clearance. No PayPal. I can accommodate other payment forms except for credit cards on request. I am happy to answer any PM questions or provide more details. The first public forum reply “I’ll take it” gets the sale based on the time stamp. See the photos below.

Thanks

Paul

"Diligentia - Vis - Celeritas"
NRA Benefactor Member
Member DRSS

Posts: 1026 | Location: Southeastern PA, USA | Registered: 14 February 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This won't last long -- I hope. Want but don't need.

Posts: 10000 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll take it.

Deo Vindice,

Don

Sons of Confederate Veterans Black Horse Camp #780

Posts: 1696 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
SOLD,

Thank you, Don, contact info is on the way.

Paul

"Diligentia - Vis - Celeritas"
NRA Benefactor Member
Member DRSS

Posts: 1026 | Location: Southeastern PA, USA | Registered: 14 February 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post