THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    SOLD: AHR Ruger RSM MK II - .470 Capstick
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD: AHR Ruger RSM MK II - .470 Capstick
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Converted to .470 Capstick for me by Wayne at AHR, this Ruger RSM MK II has beautiful figure in the stock and a jeweled bolt. It's lightweight and feeds and shoots beautifully. .470 Nitro Express power in a bolt action with controlled round feed.

Weight: 8.9 lbs.
LOP: 13 7/8"
Barrel: 23"

$2,500 shipped in the continental 48. Rifle will be shipped in a standard MTM hard case, fully insured. Please add $75 for a premium Cabela's travel case for increased protection.

Add $350 shipped for 30 hand-loaded rounds (provided by Wayne), 10 once-fired cases, brand-new C&H Tool and Die reloading dies, 20 more brand-new cases with no head stamp, and 40 brand-new Qual-Cart cases with .470 Capstick headstamp.

I also have a substantial quantity of .470 solid and expanding bullets available at additional cost, if interested.

Let me know if you have any questions. Higher resolution pictures available on request.

Posts: 441 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 19 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lovely rifle!

Did you bore the original barrel?

If you are of a mind to sell the dies separately, I would be very interested.

DRSS

Posts: 1905 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Might be a rebarrel....the RSM's quarter rib is missing.

Posts: 20085 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
Might be a rebarrel....the RSM's quarter rib is missing.

Yes, the original .375 H&H barrel was removed, and Wayne re-barreled it. Wayne and I discussed the quarter rib and decided against bothering with trying to match the stock barrel profile.

The rifle has a round count of about 20 overall, 10 or so down the .375 barrel and the 10 fired .470 cartridges shown in the last picture. It's in like-new condition.

Posts: 441 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 19 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's a sweet rifle.

Posts: 434 | Location: CA.  | Registered: 26 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You have a pm.

Posts: 2587 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sold pending funds.