THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    WTS Ted Williams M400 (Winchester101) 20 Gauge O/U
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Ted Williams M400 (Winchester101) 20 Gauge O/U
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Ted Williams 400, 20ga....3".... which is a decorated Winchester 101 sold for Sears....IMO better looking than the 101 itself....26" barrels MOD/IMP.....Very very nice, a small spot of bluing/pits on the right side of the rib where the two barrels are soldered together, about 1" long, very minor...See pics

Made in Japan on the same table as the 101 Winny..

I have its 12ga twin also that will be for sale eventually....its mint....

price is 1050 shipped.....obo

Posts: 807 | Registered: 25 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very cool shotgun and it looks to be in great shape, too. The Splendid Splinter was a hero of mine growing up. Good luck with the sale.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13396 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
what year was this made?

KJK

Posts: 681 | Location: MN | Registered: 11 December 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SPF

Posts: 807 | Registered: 25 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post