THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    *SOLD* Browning Silver Deer Stalker 12ga Slug Gun Boar Blaster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*SOLD* Browning Silver Deer Stalker 12ga Slug Gun Boar Blaster
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
SOLD dancing
This is a as New never fired Browning Deer Stalker 12ga 3" Magnum with 20" Rifled Barrel. Also has the Cantilever mount nice and low over the receiver. Factory recoil pad was replaced with Pachmayer Pad and the barrel was cut/crowned to 20" for a nice handy 40" oal woods gun.Has factory studs for sling. I had another identical years back and at 100 yds it would do about 1.5" groups with Winchester Sabots and 50 yds they would touch!
This is a gas operated so recoil is nothing .Weight is about 8.5pds as receiver is alloy..add another 1.5 pds for scope shown (Leupold 3-9×50 Illiluminated Firedot) I have not shot this one and decided to sell it..Very nice reliable weatherproof rig..One can also shoot Brenneke Magnum Crush loads if going after Brown Bear, Boar or Bison as they are awesome! 666 grains at 1500fps and .72 caliber! Big nasty holes..plus 5 fast shots if needed at a mere 2 bucks a shot!
If you was close range only a nice Red Dot Optic would drop on that Cantilever easily.
These go for around $1100 on GB and I spent $200 with the gunsmith to install New Pachmayer Pad and cut/crown barrel to 20".I have $650 in Leupold and Rings...Will take $1550 for all shipped or $1050 minus scope & rings

windows screenshot program

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you have to use a slug gun in your state, it would be hard to best this one.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
$950 shpd for Shotgun Only

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
$925shpd
Slay some Boars guys! hammering

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey…. Would you be interested in a trade ?
I’m thinking of posting my Aero Precision Freedom Edition AR15 (as new condition) with 4 magazines and a couple of hundred rounds of ammo. Rifle has a Vortex red dot and MANY other upgrades (it was only fired 15x to sight it in).
Let me know and Thank you.
Frank

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS !!!!

Posts: 489 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: 27 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM SENT

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sent you a PM
(yes)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Replied to PM and I’ll call you in the morning. Thank you.

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS !!!!

Posts: 489 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: 27 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post