THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    ***SOLD ***FS- 1909 Argentine Mauser with correct bottom metal
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***SOLD ***FS- 1909 Argentine Mauser with correct bottom metal
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Currently chambered in .270 Winchester. Has correct bottom metal and side safety similar to Remington. I don't know what trigger it has but feels like about a 3 pound. Definitely aftermarket with the safety. Metal and action are in great condition. Gun has a composite or plastic stock that maybe a Ramline brand or similar. Will make a great action for someone looking to build a new rifle. No markings on barrel to say who made it. Bore looks good when I scoped it and it shot about a inch and half group with inexpensive factory ammo. Has a Luepold or Redfield one piece base already installed.

I can text or email pics if you want to PM me your info.

Asking $525 buyer pays shipping and insurance. I am an FFL so it needs to go to your FFL.

First public "I will take it" gets the rifle, followed by necessary communication. I prefer Money Order. I will accept a check, Venmo, or PayPal but will not ship until my bank clears the funds. Can take 10 days I am told.

Posts: 751 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 05 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
1909 photos

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1504 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Price Drop to $500 or make a reasonable offer. I do not offend easily as long as you don't to the word no. Seriously, PM me with a reasonable offer. I will list on auction site but would rather sell without fees.

Posts: 751 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 05 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post