THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*SOLD* Granite Mountain Arms action
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is a Standard Magnum action from GMA. It's designed for the .375 H&H Magnum cartridge and the standard belted magnum cartridges. New Old Stock.

This action is complete with trigger and bottom metal/trigger guard. Never barreled or mounted in a stock. It's been in a safe since purchased.

$2400 + shipping/insurance to your FFL. All NFA laws apply. I will need an FFL to complete the transaction.

USPS Money Order or a Personal check which must clear before shipping.

Any questions, please post.

Thank you!

Posts: 52 | Location: The Great Southwest | Registered: 07 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
apparently photos didn't work ou..could you text photos to 307-429-9171..thanks

Posts: 225 | Registered: 27 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sent several.

Posts: 52 | Location: The Great Southwest | Registered: 07 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thank you...

Posts: 225 | Registered: 27 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7783 | Registered: 31 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great action at a great price for anyone contemplating a build.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13384 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
DZ, did GMA do the high gloss polish on the receiver? I've never seen one polished to that extent other than the bolt handle and safety shroud.
Thanks...

Posts: 1214 | Location: Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, I received the action polished this way. I'm sorry about the pictures as they don't portray the depth of the polish. I'm working on new ones.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
BaxterB,

Thank you for posting these photographs for me. I'll get it figured out soon.

Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
DZ,

Would like to see better pictures. If you have them could you email to wayne@hunting-rifles.com?

I would like to see the lettering on the side, and a pic of the bottom of the action/trigger guard.

I assume it has a drop-box magazine as it's hard to tell from the pics.

Thank you

Posts: 1214 | Location: Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bitterroot,

New pictures sent via email.

Thanks!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bump - I added a few more pics

Posts: 7783 | Registered: 31 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 571 | Location: Weathersfield, VT | Registered: 22 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 571 | Location: Weathersfield, VT | Registered: 22 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post