THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.375 H&H for sale
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Winchester model 70 pre 64 for sale in .375 H&H.
Gun was made in 1954. Gun is in original condition with excellent rich bluing at 99%. Original red Winchester recoil pad. Wood Stock is in excellent shape with no cracks and does have a few dings in rear stock and handling marks. Right handed action and has Tally Bases on it. Only reason I am selling is I'm left handed. $4000 buyer pays shipping and insurance. Pictures upon request.

Posts: 1194 | Location: Billings,MT | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
TWill has bought from me. He just sent me a check very timely. I have also bought from him. He has me 100, 358 bullets coming in. Just a good dude easy to do business with.

I have seen photos of the rifle. It is better than described. Buy w confidence.

Posts: 10825 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have known Tom Williams for a few years. I have bought multiple items from him, and everything has turned out very well.

He has also bought multiple items from me.

He is an easy guy to do business with.

1950's Winchester M70 in 375 that is honest, and killed a leopard. Can't do much better than that.

Tom also has a 416 Taylor on a m70.

Hit him up!

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
To the top for what sounds like an excellent and reasonably priced pre-64.

Sold a 1953 version for $4k a few months ago that I bought from Randy Shuman nearly 40 years back. It was used carefully including at least six weeks in Alaska on three or four trips. I did make a 'user' stock for a lot of that activity.

It was an easy sale because I bumped into a knowledgeable buyer at Collectors who was venting about the lack of quality larger bore rifles available...

Good hunting,

Posts: 402 | Location: Houston | Registered: 09 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Make a reasonable offer for this quality rifle someone needs to give this a good home

Posts: 1194 | Location: Billings,MT | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post