THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    Custom Project gun for sale, also Kimber Montana, and g.33/40 action
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Custom Project gun for sale, also Kimber Montana, and g.33/40 action
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I registered for a class on custom stock making but it got canceled and I cannot locate another suitable class to attend,(do you know of one) so I will sell the project parts as a group.
1. New Mark X Mauser barreled action in .300 Win Mag. . Has Blackburn trigger and Wisner 3 position safety installed by Jim Wisner. This is one of the Old style Mark X actions that came with the release button inside the trigger guard. I doubt its been fired. Very clean machining on this action.

2. Decent piece of English Walnut . barrel Channel and action mortise machine inletted by John Vest. Ready for hand fitting and shaping.

$1550 plus shipping and insurance.

Also for sale:

Kimber Montana in .325 WSM. I was going to use it for an Elk hunt which never materialized. Very very little use. $1300 plus shipping.

Also for sale

1. g.33/40 action. this has new bolt handle professionally installed. Has small scoope mounting hole drilled in locking lug. I understand this is repairable by installing a tapered plug. Action is nice enough to be used for a fine custom rifle. Has timney trigger.
(I used it with its original barrel as an 8 mm mauser) $700 plus actual shipping

4. Model 70 Supergrade has been sold.

KJK

Posts: 678 | Location: MN | Registered: 11 December 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do you happen to have pictures of the Model 70 Supergrade?

Charles F. Bartlett

Posts: 80 | Location: Des Moines, Iowa | Registered: 02 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hate to be the annoying guy, but do you have any pictures of the project gun and the English walnut stock?

Charles F. Bartlett

Posts: 80 | Location: Des Moines, Iowa | Registered: 02 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post

KJK

Posts: 678 | Location: MN | Registered: 11 December 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post

KJK