THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS CZ 550 Safari Classic .416 Rigby
 Login/Join

posted
- CZ 550 Safari Classic chambered in .416 Rigby
- Leupold FX-II (wide duplex) 2.5x20mm
- One piece steel mount to accommodate the short optic
- FL RCBS Reloading die and seater die
- Box of bullets
- Two boxes of ammo (one box has 13 reloads)
- I think I've only shot those 13 rounds previously
- Cervical fusion has made me shy away from the big bores, so I'm selling it. I would also consider trading for an LWRC REPR 16" BBL.
- FTF in the Metro Atlanta area ($2,600) or shipped from local FFL ($2,600 + shipping), not sure who/how to ship the ammo (please advise).
- Feel free to PM any questions or anything
- Cross-posted on Africa Hunting, Snipers Hide and The Outdoors Trader

Kind regards,

Tripp

Posts: 5 | Location: Woodstock,GA | Registered: 09 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got some pictures up, sorry for the delay.

Posts: 5 | Location: Woodstock,GA | Registered: 09 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$2,500

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can ship ammo through UPS. Mark the box ORM-D. You can't ship firearms any more with them unless you are pre registered with them.
Anyone can mail it USPS to a dealer. The rifle, NOT ammo.

Posts: 17129 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good to know! I appreciate your input. Thank you!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
ORMD sticker no longer works. There's are new symbol for small arms ammo now. You can find it on the internet, download it, print it and put it on your box.
Phil

Posts: 354 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil McFall:
ORMD sticker no longer works. There's are new symbol for small arms ammo now. You can find it on the internet, download it, print it and put it on your box.
Phil
It is the Black and White Striped Diamond. https://www.ups.com/us/en/supp...ship-ammunition.page

Posts: 2328 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TTT