THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HEADS UP 09 Argy action.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Price is fair, under $400.

Argy

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5116 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That one is pretty clean.

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is a good-looking action, + a reasonable price these days. I know it's dumb, but I still recall after the fall of the Soviet Union, when I was buying complete NEW Mausers WW2 vintage in the crates still packed in cosmoline for $150.00 each + paying $50.00 for Mauser Banner stamped actions. Oh well, the only thing that doesn't change is change.

Posts: 4241 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good deals NC. My fist rifle was built on a 1891 Argy. Local 'smith filled up a cube van to the rim down south somewhere and sold 91 Argy's for $15 and 09 Argys for $25. Still in the cosmoline. Way back.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5116 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post