THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    VERY Nice 2010 Lipsey's Blued Flattop .44 Special FS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

VERY Nice 2010 Lipsey's Blued Flattop .44 Special FS
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is a Lipsey's Special run 5.5" Blued Ruger Flattop .44 special in the .357 frame. IMHO, It is just about the perfect modern single action revolver. This particular gun was made in 2010 and is unfired by me but I am sure it has been fired some. It looks pretty much new with 100% of the finish other than a very faint drag line on the cylinder from the locking bolt, normal for New Model Rugers. I am selling the gun as I acquired it with both the black checkered factory hard rubber Ruger Black Eagle grips and a set if Faux Ivory Ajax stocks that fit very nice and look great on this blued gun(see bottom pics). I have the box but no manual, which of course is free for the asking from Ruger. Wink

The gun locks up tight and the action is VERY smooth. The overall fit and finish is as good as I have ever seen on a Ruger and about as good as it gets for a factory Single action. Lockup and timing is great . The polish and blueing is almost perfect on these guns and the metal to metal fit of the grip frame is superb. The Ruger address and warning markings are hidden in the underside of the barrel which gives these guns a classy old school look. Those are all reasons which is why these early Lipsey run guns are so desirable.

My price on this is $795 plus $45 shipping and insurance which DOES include transfer from my FFL to yours. I am firm on the price. No trades or lowball offers please.
I will not do a FTF transfer on this gun- it must be shipped to an FFL.

One last thing- I have a new condition RCBS 250g plain base Keith Bullet Mold ,100 new Starline 44 special cases 180g Hornady bullets and a Brand new Lee 44 Special die set. I will be listing for sale if /when this gun sells. . If the buyer wants the lot, I will try to cut them a good deal on the loading gear.

Factory grips-

Ajax Faux Ivory grips-

[/quote]

Posts: 536 | Registered: 02 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll take it.

I've always wanted one.

PM on the way.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13384 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK Mike, we will work out the details.

Reply PM sent.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Answered.

Thanks.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13384 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This gun is now sold pending funds to Mr Robinson.