THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Valmet 412 double 30-06-price reduced
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
For sale Valmet O/U 30/06 with new never used Valmet factory scope mount. Rifle is in very good used condition, bores are pristine. Stocked in Bastonge walnut by a graduate of CST in the early eighties. Stock blank came from Jack Burres. Weight is about 9.5# as it sits, getting too old to carry it in the mountains, would make a great hog, stand or younger than I am rifle. Barrels are adjustable for windage and elevation. These rifles have a reputation for accuracy. I can provide the load I worked up if you purchase the rifle. It will be properly packaged and shipped registered mail, buyers FFL must be able to accept from a non FFL. $1800.00 not including actual shipping charges. Please ask any questions you may have, I may or may not have an answer. Double triggers were added after I purchased the rifle. I am the original owner since new purchased in the early 1980's.

Posts: 1131 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 04 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
TTT

Posts: 1131 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 04 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post