THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD: Ruger M77 Hawkeye - .338 RCM
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Brand-new, never fired Ruger Model 77 Hawkeye in .338 Ruger Compact Magnum. Rare and discontinued, you won't find a nicer compact hunting rifle for bigger game.

LOP: 13"
Weight 6.6 lbs.
Barrel: 20"

Purchased as NOS and no rings were included, so I can't pass them on to you, unfortunately, but see the package deals below for a bonus.

$1,250 shipped, fully insured, in the contiguous 48 states, in a new MTM hard case.

Package deal: Add 100 Hornady Superformance 200 gr. SST cartridges in MTM boxes, new RCBS dies (#27301), and shell holder for an additional $200.

Scope deal: Add a brand-new Leupold VX-1 3-9x40mm scope in discontinued gloss black finish for an additional $200 ($279 retail).

Posts: 441 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 19 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Will you sell the 100 rounds of factory ammo separately?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snowwolfe:
Will you sell the 100 rounds of factory ammo separately?

Yes, I’ll sell the ammo and dies separately. The rifle is now sold pending funds.

Posts: 441 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 19 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post