THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For Sale
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Smith & Wesson 4566TSW .45 ACP with Melonite finish. West Virginia State Police pistol and so marked. Has the WV State Police Patch on side. Gun has been shot 35 times and includes the box and paperwork. $1000.00

Posts: 137 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 04 March 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Anniversary model or later? GLWS.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5099 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This was my issued pistol. We changed over to this model right before I retired. That is why the shot count is so low. I qualified with it once before I retired.

Posts: 137 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 04 March 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice. My brother went to WVU at Morgantown. Neat little town. They were on the hills with 8 inches of snow on the ground with large flakes coming down when I was there back in the early 70's.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5099 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My daughter lives in Morgantown but I live in the mountains of the eastern panhandle.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This pistol has been sold.