THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    PRICE REDUCTION!!Remington 700 VLS 22-250-photos added
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PRICE REDUCTION!!Remington 700 VLS 22-250-photos added
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This rifle is in excellent condition.
Brown laminate stock, recoil pad, beaver tail for-end, sling studs, black gripcap and cut checkering.
Deep blued metal receiver, hinged floorplate and barrel.
26” heavy varmint barrel.
Burris 6-24 scope with crosshairs and dot.

Rifle only $800
Rifle and scope $1000

Posts: 87 | Location: Texas | Registered: 22 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I couldn't look at the rifle because I kept on admiring your trophy room!

Keep yer powder dry and yer knife sharp.

Posts: 582 | Location: Texas City, TX. USA. | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Okie. They all have a story to tell. I can send you the photos in an email if you like, so you aren’t distracted!

Posts: 87 | Location: Texas | Registered: 22 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm with Okie. A while back, someone sent me a pic of this scantily clothed babe holding a puppy + made the dare to look ONLY at the puppy for 60 seconds.

Posts: 4241 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thx, John, would be more fun to hear some of the stories of the hunt. Also the type of rifle and caliber.

Keep yer powder dry and yer knife sharp.

Posts: 582 | Location: Texas City, TX. USA. | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nice sent a pm

Posts: 5 | Location: Texas | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks BillyJoeBob. You have a PM reply.

posted Hide Post
what is the the twist on that John

Posts: 5 | Location: Texas | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It’s a 14 twist. I have mainly shot 50 grain Hornady Z-max and Sierra blitz
kings through this rifle with excellent results.

50gr. Z-max
36.0 grains IMR4895
.500” @100 meters

50gr. Z-max
36.0 grains Varget
.870” @100 meters

50gr. Z-max
36.0 grains Reloader 15
.680” @100 meters

50gr. Z-max
35.5 grains IMR4064
.660” @100 meters