THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    SOLD: Winchester M70 Classic Super Express - .375 H&H Mag
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD: Winchester M70 Classic Super Express - .375 H&H Mag
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Mint condition Winchester Model 70 Classic Super Express in .375 H&H Magnum.

LOP: 13 3/4"
Weight: 9 lbs.
Barrel: 24"

$1,350 shipped, fully insured, in the contiguous 48 states, in a new MTM hard case.

Posts: 441 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 19 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can’t see on the pic is that a New Haven gun? Approx vintage? Looks different than mine

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2847 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gunslinger55:
I can’t see on the pic is that a New Haven gun? Approx vintage? Looks different than mine

It is a New Haven rifle, serial number G178293, so newer than 1992.

Posts: 441 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 19 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Classic= Control round feed + Claw extraction (as pictures show). Great make and model. Best stock design the rifle comes in (at least for me). Great caliber, great condition. Great price includes shipping , insurance and a hard case. Look at what this rifle will cost you on other sites with all that is included. Should be gone as soon as Easter services and Dinner are finished. I already have two 375's or ....

Posts: 77 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: 14 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will take the 375 H&H Winchester Model 70. Let me know what works best for payment and where I need to send it.
Thank you,
Jesse Linenbroker
1254 Holland Drive
Farmington, NY 14425

Posts: 142 | Registered: 27 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Firearmdoc:
I will take the 375 H&H Winchester Model 70.

Thanks Jesse, PM sent.