THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    SOLD Belgium Browning A5 12ga 3" Magnum 32" Vent Rib *MINT!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD Belgium Browning A5 12ga 3" Magnum 32" Vent Rib *MINT!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
thats a nice one. Beautiful!

Posts: 21 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 03 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok..Lets do $1350 shpd

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great price for a shotgun in that kind of shape! tu2 TTT

Posts: 18532 | Registered: 04 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I remember when my Mom gave my Dad his A5 in 1964. His was the round knob. He traded it off in 1976 for a Winchester 101.

Relive your memories take a kid hunting and fishing

Posts: 152 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 28 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
$1299.00 Shpd shocker
dancing

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Have you taken it apart to see if there is any rust on the metal parts? The reason I ask is I have read about the “salt wood” maybe used during this period. And, what length of pull does it have?. Thanks, Mike

FourTails

Posts: 914 | Location: USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That A5 was sold a week ago...But
the spare stock set I have for sale is much later and not salt wood..Lop is whatever is standard for the A5 Magnums..Hope that helps! Tom
PS.The A5s NEVER had a Salt Wood issue...