THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: 9x57 and/or 9.3x62
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Looking for Mauser 98 platform sporter builds in either 9x57 or 9.3x62 with open sites.
If you may have something of interest please shoot me a PM.

Posts: 198 | Registered: 29 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You might want to check with "Billatcat" here on AR. He bought my 9X57 on a 98 action a while back + he is in the gun selling business.

Posts: 4247 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try Simpsons LTD.

Hip

Posts: 1834 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a Husqvarna 98 chambered in 9.3x62 I would consider selling. It’s an original 9.3x62 not a rechambered 9.3x57 and it’s built on a 98 action not the later 1640 series.

PM me if you’re interested.

Posts: 1309 | Location: Texas | Registered: 29 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 176 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 28 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PMs sent and replied to. Appreciate the responses.

Posts: 198 | Registered: 29 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Check with dpcd. He has mauser actions and my 9.3x57 reamer. You would get a good tight chamber and your choice of actions and barrel contours.

Posts: 6924 | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was looking for one a few months back but I had to put the idea on the back burner (had to set up a mother in law with a place to live) ugg.
Anyway Colorado Matt had some beautiful rifles that were very close to being complete at reasonable prices. Look him up.

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
theback40: What, are you trying to ruin me financially?
hilbily

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16419 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cal30 1906:
I was looking for one a few months back but I had to put the idea on the back burner (had to set up a mother in law with a place to live) ugg.
Anyway Colorado Matt had some beautiful rifles that were very close to being complete at reasonable prices. Look him up.

Yeah, Matt's Original Oberndorf Sporter is a steal! If I didn't have "too" many 9,3's already, one one be mine.

Aut vincere aut mori

Posts: 4860 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 07 February 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is a 9.3x57 for sale over on Africa Hunting.

Posts: 307 | Registered: 18 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
z1r, Love your pic, reminds me of several years ago when an old college classmate came out to my range to get familiar with her Hi-Power. She was always drop-dead gorgeous + had a bod.
When she was on the firing line, instead of giving her helpful instructions as she was "settling in" waiting to fire while swaying her ass back + forth, I must confess that being guys, we were not in any shape to giving her any advice on her form or anything else, as our eyes were on her ass like a bird enchanted by a snake.

Posts: 4247 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a 98 9.3 x 62 sent pm with contact info. If you are still looking for rifle or action.

Posts: 29 | Location: westside wa state | Registered: 23 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Simpsons just posted a husky 9.3x57 today. They posted a nice Schultz and Larsen 8x58 too

Posts: 125 | Registered: 14 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Husky 46 at Simpson’s is made on a 96 action, not a 98. I personally would not consider that to be a problem, but some might, and the OP mentioned a 98. It looks like a darn fine rifle for 450 bucks!

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

Posts: 3289 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post