THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pre 64 Model 70 Custom - 458 Lott - SOLD
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is a rifle that I made for myself when I was planning an elephant hunt which never happened. Jim Brockman fit and chambered the barrel and made the custom scope bases. I did everything else. It feeds and functions perfectly and shoots very well. Like new condition throughout. Features are as follows:

Barrel - 25-inch Lothar-Walther

Stock - Very dense walnut, hidden cross bolts, 2nd recoil lug on barrel

Weight - 11 lb. 2 oz.

Length of pull - 14-1/4"

NECG front and rear sights

Leupold 2-1/2x Ultralite scope mounted in Talley quick detachable rings on custom bases w/ 8-40 torx screws

Sunny Hill drop box bottom metal and Wisner magnum follower, holds 4 rounds.

Wisner checkered bolt stop

NECG barrel band front and inletted 2-screw rear sling swivel bases

Dressel steel grip cap

Pachmayr recoil pad

Price is $5250 plus actual shipping cost. Feel free to PM me for additional photos and/or information. PS - If the rifle sells, I will have 100 Hornady cases (70 new and 30 once fired) and a set of RCBS dies available for $200 (buyer gets first right of refusal.)

Posts: 173 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 28 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
nicely done. this shouldn't last long...

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

Posts: 4019 | Registered: 28 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2578 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
OUTSTANDING wood grain flow and design, very unusual for sure..If I were still hunting DG Id be on that like a duck on a Junebug.. GEnes work is second to none, as good as it gets..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
that wood looks almost like bocote - very nice.

Posts: 7783 | Registered: 31 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can’t believe it’s still available. Beautiful rifle. If I had the coin I’d be all over it

Posts: 111 | Location: Hills of SW MO | Registered: 04 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
email sent

Posts: 10146 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This rifle has been sold.

Posts: 173 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 28 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post