THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPF – BSA Martini Model 12 .22LR
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
BSA Martini Model 12 .22LR Target Rifle in very good condition. Note, the pictures are with the action open. Excellent bore and excellent shooter. $435 shipped to your FFL or C&R.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3813 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What is the bore like? Is it a Mark 1 or 2 or 3? Maybe they didn't have a mark back then.

Relive your memories take a kid hunting and fishing

Posts: 152 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 28 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
The bore is excellent and I am not aware of a Mark version for these.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3813 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dave, mine if you still have it. Cool
See PMs.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16365 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The peepsight must be worth half that price Bill.
Should be fun.

Posts: 6900 | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, I snoozed and I loozed ... rotflmo
Someone got a wonderful little Martini.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16365 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post