THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    Looking for Ruger Blackhawk Hunter .41 Mag
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Ruger Blackhawk Hunter .41 Mag
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone have a Ruger Blackhawk Hunter in .41 Magnum they would part with? Looking for one to hunt with so doesn't have to be perfect.

God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1368 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
A nice 1 Redhawk was just posed on 24hourcampfire

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2578 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by youngoutdoors:
Anyone have a Ruger Blackhawk Hunter in .41 Magnum they would part with? Looking for one to hunt with so doesn't have to be perfect.
God Bless, Louis

Not sure what the "hunter" version is but I have my Blackhawk collection up and includes individually priced 41 Mag. or a 30 Carbine model, incase that might suit you.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...131010962#1131010962

Posts: 1550 | Location: SE Florida | Registered: 07 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, I already have a Redhawk and a Blackhawk but am really just looking for the Hunter version.

God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1368 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by youngoutdoors:
Thanks guys, I already have a Redhawk and a Blackhawk but am really just looking for the Hunter version.

God Bless, Louis

Plow handle or Bisley?

Posts: 435 | Location: South Central PA | Registered: 11 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep, Either one would be great.

God Bless, Louis

one of us
posted Hide Post
I was in a local shop and saw a blued Blackhawk 41. Has a scope mount (not currently attached) and 2 boxes of Underwood ammo. $799. Not the Hunter model though. I can give you info if you are interested

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2578 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks but holding out for a Hunter.

God Bless, Louis

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. To front only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what it had to teach and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"- Thoreau

Posts: 135 | Location: Hurricane Alley North Carolina | Registered: 26 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still looking!

God Bless, Louis