THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD-Ruger Super Redhawk 454 Casull
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I bought this to replace my Freedom Arms revolver as my Texas Hog hunting big bore. I just turned 70 and am finding 454 full house loads are now a bit much :-)

This one is the Target Grey finish with the wood panel grips, which I prefer. The heft and weight of the Super Redhawk does a much better job of handling recoil than my Freedom Arms did. They come with the receiver dovetailed for Ruger rings if you wanted to mount a scope.

$1,150 + $50 Priority Mail from my FFL to yours

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You should just keep it and shoot +p 45 colts out of it.

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cal, already have 45 Colts, 44 Specials, 44 Mags, etc....too many! Someone need to take this out stalking pigs....one of the most fun hunts I've ever done.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Do you have the rings?

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2581 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No, not sure where they went. I never used them. Looks like you can get them on ebay and other sources for $40-$75. I'd cover that cost for a buyer.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
$100 off listed price to cover rings if you want to scope it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Last pass at $1,075 shipped.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That looks like a 454 I might actually want to shoot unlike mine…..

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2847 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, it handles even the heavy +P loads with ease.