THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whitworth and ruger no 1 .375 h&h
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a once in a lifetime opportunity on a guitar, and these guns are the first up.

Iterarms Whitworth .375 h&h

All work done by our own DPCD.

New recoil pad, Timney trigger, Jim Kobe 2 position safety (side, safety removed, and filled in by Tom. It looks awesome.) stock is bedded, and wears Alaskan arms fitted mounts and qd rings. Leopold vxii 3x9x42 scope. $1200+75 shipping, in a hard case.

Your ffl must accept from a private individual.

Ruger no.1: great condition, except for one small safe, scratch on the butt. I have not shot it, and just recently purchased it here.

$1000, plus $75 shipping in a hard case. Your FFL must accept shipment from a private seller.

This is what I paid for it here, and passing along this great deal.

I am a roofer, and we are really busy right now. I should be able to get pictures loaded here in the next couple of days, but please private message me with an email address or phone number and I can text you photos.

If you happen to be someone that is just getting into big bore African style rifles, I will give you a great deal on factory ammunition.

Posts: 1278 | Location: The Bluegrass State | Registered: 21 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 1015 | Location: Central California Coast | Registered: 05 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
pm sent

" .... you never pay too much for something, you only buy it too early .... "

How to Hunt Wisconsin Whitetail Deer with a Cannon

How to Hunt Feral Cats with a Mortar

Posts: 2123 | Location: Whitetail Country - Wisconsin | Registered: 28 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did these sell?

Posts: 103 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 January 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
TSS: I purchased the Ruger yesterday. Don’t know about the Whitworth.

Posts: 1015 | Location: Central California Coast | Registered: 05 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Whatever happened to the customary note: "I will take it".
Then the seller comes back on and posts the response. Then everyone knows where it stands. These "PM sent" notes are useless and confuses everyone. PM sent does to mean anything. I sometimes send PMs just to say Hello.

Posts: 17128 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tom, that’s true but a person might PM with questions, have a conversation about a few things, and then communicate that they will buy it in the conversation. So, the magic words don’t appear in the thread that way unless you go back and do it. Then it’s redundant in terms of communication with the seller. That’s how it happened.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would go back and do it anyway just to keep the common loop closed. And prevent questions. Like this. I mean I as the seller, will do that.

Posts: 17128 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
dpcd you are right on .. its called courtesy .. sent a pm and never got pictures or status of the sale

" .... you never pay too much for something, you only buy it too early .... "

How to Hunt Wisconsin Whitetail Deer with a Cannon

How to Hunt Feral Cats with a Mortar

Posts: 2123 | Location: Whitetail Country - Wisconsin | Registered: 28 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ruger Number 1 is sold.

Posts: 1278 | Location: The Bluegrass State | Registered: 21 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I apologize for the late responses, I’m a roofer, and we’ve had roofing emergencies that obviously take precedence.