THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    SOLD: AHR CZ-550 Safari Magnum - .550 RNS Magnum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD: AHR CZ-550 Safari Magnum - .550 RNS Magnum
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Wayne's going to kill me... Big Grin

Offered for your consideration... the first (I provided the reamer, so pretty sure about that) American Hunting Rifles .550 RNS Magnum with everything but fleur-de-lis checkering. Stage 3 CZ-550 upgrades include Wayne's single-stage trigger, bolt handle with engraving, and safety conversion. I'll let the walnut speak for itself.

Weight: 11.1 lbs. (without scope, and two 1 lb. mercury recoil arresters in the stock)
LOP: 13 5/8"
Barrel: 22"
Round count: 4 (only fired by Wayne to calibrate the open sights and scope)

Higher resolution pictures available on request. There are no handling marks on the rifle. It's been in my vault since I received it from Wayne.

$3,950 shipped, includes Leupold Vari-X 3 1.5-5x20 scope and mounts, C&H Tool & Die reloading dies, Bore Snake, and chamber reamer. Rifle will be shipped in a hard case, fully insured. Scope, dies, and reamer will be shipped separately.

Add $500 shipped for the loaded ammunition (96 rounds) and 30 extra 700 gr. Alaska Bullet Works solids. Each round cost about $13.50, so that's a bargain. Load data provided by Neal Shirley, the developer of the .550 RNS Magnum, will be included.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Posts: 441 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 19 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This intrigues me. I will take it with ammo.

Posts: 164 | Registered: 22 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tommy! Sent you a PM with details.

Posts: 441 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 19 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wayne's going to kill me...

I ought to.

Posts: 1214 | Location: Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bitterroot:
quote:
Wayne's going to kill me...

I ought to.

I still have three rifles you did for me that I’m not selling. That counts, right? Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I still have three rifles you did for me that I’m not selling. That counts, right?

I'm thinking, I'm thinking...

If I'd seen your add earlier I would have bought it.

Posts: 1214 | Location: Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good buy! Well worth it.

Posts: 1210 | Location: Satterlee Arms 1-605-584-2189 | Registered: 12 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Insanely good buy. I'm upset I didn't see this sooner!

Posts: 1425 | Location: Shelton, CT | Registered: 22 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Me as well…..

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2847 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post