THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    ** SOLD PENDING*Smith & Wesson 43C .22, eight shot! AIRLITE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

** SOLD PENDING*Smith & Wesson 43C .22, eight shot! AIRLITE
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Smith & Wesson 43C .22, eight shot!** SOLD PENDING*
Almost new condition, some external scratches but less than 50 rounds fired. I have collected S&W revolvers for decades. I didn't think I'd ever buy a new one. This has some features that are wonderful! GREAT Sights, the white dot and round notch are the BEST fixed sights Smith ever put on a revolver. They align quickly and are positive to maintain. Smooth trigger GREAT for a double action only revolver, smoother firing semi wide trigger.
Eight shots! Should have been making these for decades. Shipped 10/15, With Box and papers, lock. FFL to FFL Postal Money Order ONLY for payment. Steven D. Hughes ships Priority Mail $500
Please Post I'll Take it and follow up PM immediately!

[url=https://imageshack.com/i/pnGw05LYj]

ACGG Life Member, since 1985

Posts: 1789 | Registered: 07 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Put me next in line if deal falls through

Posts: 310 | Location: NE Texas | Registered: 12 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's one sweet little carry gun. Congrats to the buyer, (+seller).

Posts: 4233 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post