THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    Sold Pending Funds-Pre 64 Winchester Model 94 Flat Band Carbine - 25-35
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sold Pending Funds-Pre 64 Winchester Model 94 Flat Band Carbine - 25-35
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
SOLD Pending Funds- Pre 64 Winchester Model 94 Flat Band Carbine - 25-35 W.C.F.

- Very Clean Rifle
- Flat Band Carbine, (mfg. 1946-1948 only)
- 20" barrel.
- LOP is 13"-13"1/8" depending how you measure off of the trigger.
- Serial # 144XXXX
- a few ding repairs on the left side of the forearm lead me to believe the wood has been refinished
- metal bluing shows some light wear at natural contact points...the muzzle, forearm band, butt plate
(See Pictures)
- I will include a RCBS 2-die set with the rifle

* I also have 12 boxes of ammo I will offer (at a very fair price) to the potential buyer first:
- 7x boxes Graf&Sons 117gr RN
- 5x boxes Hornady 110gr FTX

$1,295 shipped/insured (AK/HI shipping may be a little higher)(Unfortunately I don't think CA or NY are an option)

Posts: 1307 | Location: SW Pennsylvania | Registered: 17 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
$1,245 shipped/insured dancing

Posts: 1307 | Location: SW Pennsylvania | Registered: 17 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are you representing the metal finish to be original?

Posts: 1303 | Location: South Puget Sound, WA | Registered: 16 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No.
I believe the entire rifle...wood and metal have been refinished...reflected in the asking price.
Thanks.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jason, nice piece!

Posts: 20085 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
Jason, nice piece!

Much appreciated Biebs...I hope all is well on your end

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rifle, dies and ammo SPF...Thanks