THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remington Rolling Block-1902 7mm
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
SOLD-7mm Spanish Mauser chambered Remington Rolling block; (strong smokeless action-for custom project)
7mm caliber-excellent bore-30 inch bbl-
original military sight; Accurate.
$475 and shippingSOLD

Posts: 361 | Location: Between Alaska and Gulf of Mexico | Registered: 22 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I really can't afford to buy another rifle right now, but that sounds intriguing. I would love to see some pics + I'm sure others would as well. The last Remington rolling block I had, I chambered in 219 Zipper. Yours in 7X57 is just perfect. Who knows, I just might find the money. Good luck, regardless.

Posts: 4241 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
sending a PM for pictures

Posts: 294 | Registered: 01 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

LTC, USA, RET
Benefactor Life Member, NRA
Member, SCI & DSC
Proud son of Texas A&M, Class of 1969

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning

Posts: 1548 | Location: Native Texan Now In Jacksonville, Florida, USA | Registered: 10 July 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is this old enough to not need an FFL transfer?

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jon, I believe that if post-1898, it needs at least a C&R.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16412 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
1902; FFL or C&R.

Posts: 17128 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ah, I missed the 1902 date.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Is this still for sale?

LTC, USA, RET
Benefactor Life Member, NRA
Member, SCI & DSC
Proud son of Texas A&M, Class of 1969

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning

Posts: 1548 | Location: Native Texan Now In Jacksonville, Florida, USA | Registered: 10 July 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SOLD-

LTC-USA-RET
Khe Sanh MACVSOG(71-72) 5th-7th-10th SF Gps (ABN) NRA Life
U of Alabama-1969 NMMI Faculty
THANKS

Posts: 361 | Location: Between Alaska and Gulf of Mexico | Registered: 22 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Somebody's going to be real happy with that one.

Posts: 4241 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post