THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sold - Single-Six .22 Mag
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Don’t have the other cylinder. It’s in nice shape and comes with a cowboy-style belt and holster. $350 plus shipping.

John Farner

If you haven't, please join the NRA!

Posts: 2939 | Location: Corrales, NM, USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Barrel length/ Is it an older (3-screw) or newer revolver? Blued or SS? Pictures available? Single sixes that were single caliber from the factory usually had a star stamped on the frame just forward of the trigger guard.

Posts: 74 | Location: Cottonwood , Az. | Registered: 17 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I’m interested in more info myself.

DRSS

Posts: 625 | Location: OK USA | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pics and more info please. Big Grin

Posts: 18537 | Registered: 04 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
It’s a 3-screw with 6-1/2” barrel, adjustable sight and wood grips. Serial number puts it at 1966. I rate it 95-98% condition. I think I have it sold but if it falls through I’ll let you folks know.

John Farner

If you haven't, please join the NRA!

Posts: 2939 | Location: Corrales, NM, USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll take it if its not already sold.

God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1368 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post